- Admissions Policy 2023-24.pdf pdf645.0 KbMar 29th, 2022
- Parent Information.pdf pdf2.0 MbApr 12th, 2021
- Admissions Appeal Timetable 2021.pdf pdf101.3 KbApr 12th, 2021
- Priority Admissions Area.pdf pdf809.2 KbApr 12th, 2021
- Admissions Policy 2022-23.pdf pdf716.9 KbApr 12th, 2021
- Admissions Policy 2021-22.pdf pdf636.5 KbApr 12th, 2021
How to apply (for students in Year 6)
Essex County Council co-ordinates admissions to St Helena School for those children moving from primary Year 6 to Year 7 in a secondary school.
Parents must apply for a secondary school place in this instance by completing the Essex Common Application Form. This can either be completed online or you can use the printed form available from primary schools in September. For full details of dates, procedures and the online application process please visit www.essex.gov.uk/admissions
Parents can express preferences for up to six schools, both in and out of Essex, in the order in which they would like them considered. On 01 March 2019, parents will be sent, by Essex County Council, one offer of a place at the highest preference school that can be met.
How to apply (for students transferring school during Years 7-11)
Parents/Carers should complete the St Helena School Mid Year Application Form for a Secondary School place and return it directly to:
St Helena School
Please see below our Mid Year Admission Application Form and accompanying Guidance:
The Admissions Officer will write to you to confirm if a place is available.
If you would like to view the school as a prospective parent – please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Officer on 01206 572253 and we can arrange a guided tour.